Monday, October 3, 2011

A Photoshoot on a Budget

I didn't go out and buy any props for this shoot.  I just used what I already had...including the cake!  I had left over cake from carving Gianna's Elmo cake so I decided not to let it go to waste.  I made these miniature cakes which were about an inch and a half in diameter.  I couldn't settle on a presentation so I chose to showcase all three. 

This mini stand is actually a saucer and teacup turned upside down.  Not my idea but super cute! 

I had these boxes left over from party favors I did and I always have ribbon...in every color but purple apparently.  These would make really cute wedding favors.  Even cuter if they were exact replicas of the wedding cake.   

All four cakes.  Yes, there was more cake left over but most of it ended up in my husband's mouth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...