Monday, October 3, 2011

"Oh my God, grandma" x 10 equals...

Duh.

"Oh my God, grandma"
"Oh my God, grandma"
"Oh my God, grandma"
"Oh my God, grandma"
"Oh my God, grandma"
"Oh my God, grandma"
"Oh my God, grandma"
"Oh my God, grandma"
"Oh my God, grandma"

If this was or wasn't the answer you thought of...math was not your forte, huh?  It's okay, you're in good company.  But in all seriousness.  It does equal Gianna's reaction to her birthday cake. 

If you don't follow Sesame Street on twitter like Gianna and I do then you totally missed out because Elmo made an appearance at her house of her birthday.  And then they ate him.  They ate everything but his mandible.     

This Elmo stood about two feet tall.  He was a tres leches inspired yellow cake with condensed milk frosting, dulce de leche filling covered in chocolate fur.  
Just in case you missed it:  CHOCOLATE FUR.    


  "Oh my God, grandma."  Her reaction was really priceless.  Pure giddiness.

Happy birthday Gianna!


*Elmo's pupils were set straight for these photos*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...