Monday, September 26, 2011

The cutest godzillas ever!

In our house, we watch animated movies to help the food go down during the girls' meal times.  Yea, I said it.  Don't judge me.  I know, I know.  I swore B.C (before children) that MY children wouldn't watch tv and then A.D (after delivery) reality paid me a visit.  We had a nice chat. 

So one of the movies that we watch...maybe seven times any given week is Tangled.  So much so that my one-year-old can sing the lyrics to the song.  She can't even speak in complete sentences yet!  (On a side note, you must watch the 50 Animated Films on the Bonus Features section of the Tangled DVD)  And this movie is probably the movie that started the Princess craze.  It's dresses every day at our house for my now three-year-old or #1 as we lovingly refer to her.  (Yes, you guessed it, the other one is #2.)  My #1 will give me the silent treatment if I don't dress her in a dress or braid her hair like Rapunzel.

We didn't measure this cake but it was definitely taller than #1.  For my #1's birthday we made her a Tangled tower cake.  Oh, how fun it was to watch them eat the pieces of the cake.  #2 at one point was licking the base of the tower up and down, up and down.  

 Vanilla Cream cake with Hazelnut frosting.  Everything visible is made of sugar.
Photo courtesy of Ana Garcia Photography.

The girls taking a bite of the cake.

Happy 3rd birthday #1!  We love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...