Thursday, April 28, 2011

Buzz: "I've set my laser from stun to kill."

Woody:  "Oh, great. If anyone attacks we can blink em' to death." 
Give me a moment, I died laughing.
...
[moment]
...
Brandon turned 2!  What better way to celebrate than to have a cake made of his favorite Toy Story character?  Note Buzz's right foot.  Who's your daddy?
Happy Birthday Brandon!


Buzz is 100% edible.  His torso is chocolate cake.  Arms made of pretzel covered in fondant.  His elbows are m&ms.  His legs are rice krispies covered in fondant.  Head?  Rice krispies.  Feet?  Rice krispies.  Butt?  Rice krispies.  I've not met one child that did not love rice krispies.  Can you hear it?  Sing with me, "imagine there's a heaven, made of rice krispies.  No hell below us, above us only rice krispies.  Imagine all the people, living on rice krispies.  He he heeee he."

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...